2017 SHOREWOOD CHRISTIAN SCHOOL GOLF MARATHON
When: June 14, 2017
Where: Jefferson Park Golf Course – Seattle, WA
The Shorewood Christian School Golf Marathon will benefit Shorewood Christian School (SCS) and our mission to lead their students to greater knowledge, wisdom, Truth, and relationship with Jesus Christ.
This may sound crazy, and you may think we’re nuts, but WE NEED YOU to play 100 holes of golf with us on June 14 at JEFFERSON PARK GOLF COURSE raise some serious bucks for SCS. Bring it on! With nominal participation from 20 volunteers (or more), we can raise $50,000 (or more!), in the next several weeks to support SCS. We need 20 passionate champions willing to help us to support our calling to inspire and educate children in wisdom and truth…and you don’t even have to be a good golfer. We promise this will not take a lot of time, & you might win a great prize!
3 PARTICIPANT COMMITMENTS:
- Put WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON, JUNE 14 on your calendar to play 100 holes of golf at Jefferson Park Golf Course. It’s not as hard as it sounds, as we tweak the rules and have a course all to ourselves.
- Sponsor yourself for $1/hole (or more), payable in advance, and commit to a fundraising goal of $2,500 (or $1,000).
- Give your best effort to contact 25+ friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc., asking them to sponsor you per-hole, or with a one-time pledge. This is also easier than you think, as people will be more than happy to support your effort for Shorewood. This can be done in less than 5 hours (and we show you how).
People give to People…all you have to do is ask, and together we can make a big difference!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What if I don’t golf? No problem! We are not looking for good golfers as we don’t keep score as it’s just for fun.
- What if I can’t be there on June 14th? No problem! Be a NON-GOLFING PARTICIPANT. You can still follow the same plan, but sponsor one of the golfers who will be at the event, or get someone to stand-in for you (or we can find a golfer). It works!
- How is this organized? This is a well-organized and fun campaign. The Golf Marathon website is the key to our success. It’s the easy-to-use place where you enter your sponsor’s pledge information, and it does all the administrative work for you. Our site will send them a thank you note, tax deductible letter, and details on how/where they can pay their pledge. Easy as tap-putt!
For more information, contact our Player Captain, Dave Glass at (206) 933-1056, or [email protected].
To sign up to be a Team Captain or Participant CLICK HERE
To Pay Your Pledge/Sponsorship, click on “donate”, below.
Note: When Paypal asks you for “additional instructions“, please type in the name of the person you are sponsoring.